Nursery Painting & Color Ideas
Ready to make a change?
Let the Professionals from CertaPro Painters® Help
That special day is just around the corner, but there’s still so much to do! Sound familiar? The good news is we’re here to help take nursery painting off of your home improvement to-do list. CertaPro Painters® has been painting nurseries for many years and with our free color consultation and color resources page, we’re confident we can help make the preparation for this joyous anticipated arrival a little less stressful Give us a call at 800-Go-Certa and see what we can do for your baby’s room.
You can rely on the expert process of CertaPro Painters®
CertaPro Painters® is committed to delivering a professional quality paint project that has come to be synonymous with our name. We help you with design guidance, offer new fresh ideas, explore different door and trim options, and explain your various paint color considerations. Let us help create the perfect space for your bundle of joy with a fresh coat of paint.
Our expert nursery painting process includes:
- Set-up– Items are covered with clean, new plastic sheeting. All floors are protected with drop cloths.
- Prepare– Based on your requests, holes and cracks in ceilings and walls are filled; stains are sealed; and surfaces are scuff sanded.
- Paint– Repaired areas are primed and premium quality paint is applied for a uniform finish.
- Clean– We treat your home just like it is our own – with the utmost care and respect. Therefore, we try to leave everything right where we found it and we pay close attention to doing a thorough job cleaning the work area.
- Inspect– After our own inspection, your job site supervisor will walk you through the space, giving you the opportunity to review our work and to provide any initial feedback.
Are you ready to turn the vision of your home’s nursery into reality?
Need help with your nursery painting project?
Get started by setting up a free, no obligation, estimate appointment.
Get Inspired for your nursery painting project
Check out some of the resources below for help with color ideas for your nursery painting project.
It’s Time to Get a Clue About Hue
Choosing paint colors for your home’s interior can be overwhelming, especially when you consider hues, saturation, temperature, and lightness. Hiring a professional color consulting service can help with the selection process, if you want to choose on your own it will benefit to learn more about the color wheel.