Bedroom Painting & Color Ideas
Ready to make a change?
Re-energize your Bedroom with New Paint Colors
Where do you find the most distinctive expression of decorating taste? In the bedroom, of course. It is the first sight when you wake and the last sight when going to bed. The bedroom is your most personal space in your home. It is a space that is important for providing a comfortable, supportive and individual environment to start and end your day. Consider putting master bedroom painting at the top of your interior painting projects list!
CertaPro Painters can turn any bedroom into a tranquil place in your home. Our expert staff is committed to delivering a professional quality paint project that is synonymous with our name and brand promise to you.
Why Choose CertaPro Painters®?
Our professionals help you with design guidance, offer new fresh ideas, explore different door and trim options, and explain paint considerations and paint colors. By hiring us, you can relax and start enjoying your personal space in a newly transformed and relaxing bedroom.
You can relax with CertaPro Painters professional bedroom painting process:
- Set-up– Items are covered with clean, new plastic sheeting. All floors are protected with drop cloths.
- Prepare– Based on your requests, holes and cracks in ceilings and walls are filled; stains are sealed. and surfaces are scuff sanded.
- Paint– Repaired areas are primed and premium quality paint is applied for a uniform finish.
- Clean– We treat your home just like it is our own – with the utmost care and respect. Therefore, we try to leave everything right where we found it and we pay close attention to doing a thorough job cleaning the work area.
- Inspect– After our own inspection, your job site supervisor will walk you through the space, giving you the opportunity to review our work and to provide any initial feedback.
Need help with a bedroom painting project?
Set up a free estimate appointment to get pricing information for your interior painting project.
Bedroom Paint Color Ideas
You can use our color resources to help you find the best color palette for your private space. Here are a few tips and examples that CertaPro Painters thinks will help get your creative process started.
Using similar colors on the walls and ceilings of adjoining spaces conveys a sense of openness with unity.
Topping off a deep hue with a fresh, light color adds height to an older room with a low ceiling.
Big and bold themes done in wall paints are an inexpensive way to create an out-of-the-ordinary sleeping space.
More Inspiration for Bedroom Color Selection
Below are some articles from our blog that cover topics related to bedroom color selection and design.
he Best Bedroom Painting Ideas You and Your Teen Can Agree On
t’s hard to admit that your little one isn’t so little anymore. When their race car bed drives onto the curb for trash day and their whimsical zoo animal wall decals get peeled off, it’s the perfect time to add your teen’s room to your list of interior rooms that could benefit from a professional painting project.
Home Suite Home: Top Paint Color Stories for Your Master Bedroom and Bathroom
At first you may think the pressure is off when it comes to selecting the color palette for your home’s master bedroom and bathroom interior painting project.